A leading impact
INCO Ventures is a long term investor, providing invested firms with strategic and financial support through its network of seasoned professionals and its in-house expertise.
A support in 5 areas
INCO also brings its deep knowledge of impact measurement:
- A tailored support across a wide range of matters.
- Access to the wide INCO network, coming from either INCO accelerator programs in 50 countries.
- Active participation to the governing bodies.
- Value creation between our invested firms sharing common objectives.
- INCO Ratings: a measurement of financial, social and environmental performances.
Implementation of an extra-financial analysis methodology
INCO Ventures has developed its own methodology of analysis, evaluation, scoring and selection of assets: INCO Ratings. Each target company, including all FIAs managed by INCO Ventures, is subject to an in-depth extra-financial analysis as part of the due diligence carried out before the investment decision is made. It is described in a clear and documented note. This note is made available to investors and is completed by a presentation of the tools and/or grids necessary for this analysis.